Alex is an experienced and specialised employment and family lawyer.
Alex joined DTI Lawyers in 2016. Our clients benefit from Alex’s breadth of legal experience in resolving disputes, including employment law, family law, civil litigation, and health and safety prosecutions.
Alex is an adept problem solver, assisting clients to resolve contentious matters through negotiation and mediation. She works to optimise the working relationships between employer organisations and individuals. Alex’s strong communication skills, pragmatic and straightforward approach to dealing with complex employment matters assists clients to achieve positive outcomes with minimum stress.
Alex’s expertise includes:
- Advising employer and employee clients on a broad range of issues, including:
- interpretation of employment terms
- procedural requirements of managing disciplinary investigations
- managing poor performance
- privacy issues
- wage disputes and
- Dispute resolution, including representation at mediations and Employment Relations Authority investigations.
- Advocacy in civil litigation, family court matters, health and safety prosecutions and criminal litigation.
- Relationship property advice.