Hayley is an experienced property lawyer who deals with a wide range of private and commercial property matters including but not limited to residential and rural conveyancing, subdivisions, refinancing, retirement villages, relationship property, trusts, wills and enduring powers of attorney.
She has a broad background in all aspects of property law, acting for small/medium businesses, local government, public sector and private clients. She is an advisor on issues associated with the Overseas Investment Act and land acquisition.
Hayley is actively involved in the Raglan community and is the current Co-Chair of the Raglan Chamber of Commerce Board. She has hands-on small business experience having recently sold a small accommodation business.
Hayley’s expertise includes:
- Business sale and purchase
- Residential and Rural Conveyancing
- Commercial property transactions
- Legal due diligence
- Company matters including formation and sale and purchase of shares
- Overseas Investment Act advice
- Building Contracts
- Retirement Villages
- General advice on business transactions
- Family Trust establishment and advice, restructuring and resettlement
- Wills and powers of attorney
- Estate administration
- Relationship property